Long ikat dress - Leela
This flowy ikat dress is a true feminine dream cut in our new Leela style pattern with a luscious balloon sleeve and with an elegant opening at the chest.
- Handwoven ikat fabric - as each dress is handmade, the ikat placement may differ.
- Colour green, purple and yellow
- High neckline with an opening at the chest
- Balloon sleeves with strings
- Waist accentuating strings
- Front two pockets
- Front length: 147 cm
- 100% cotton
- The product shown in this image is a size small/medium (EU 38/40).
This dress is made from handwoven ikat and tailored with so love by the Saheli Women in Bhikamkor, India. This handwoven ikat fabric feels soft on the skin and is perfect for spring/summer.
When it comes to running a small company with purpose, there are so many costs that are both unseen and seen. From renting our Zazi world in the heart of Amsterdam to the worldwide creatives we work with every day. From the most talented pattern makers, photographers and muses to the endless calls to perfection every co-creation up to the smallest seam. From our community work of tracking your order to packing them with love, and a little note before it arrives with you.
- Handmade materials - € 75,00
- Artisan’s work - € 39,81
- Shipping to Europe - € 15,00
- Customs- € 24,80
- Design fees - € 3,50
- Marketing fees - € 20,00
- Shipping to you - € 25,00
- Saree bags and packaging - € 9,00
- Payment fees - € 12,99
- Country tax - € 85,04
- Zazi working costs* - € 176,36
- Wholesale mark up - € 0
- Lots of love - € 0
- Total price - € 490,00
*Our co-creations are a process of months of calls and love letters to our partners to get to know them and their stories. Two teams of women coming together from far corners of the world to create products made with the intentionality to truly connect you to the stories interwoven in them. If there is money left by the end of this process, it is directly invested into a new community so we can slowly grow this company step by step.
We hope you feel the love we weave through every garment.