Suzani #218 custom coat
Our one of a kind suzani coats are made of vintage embroidery suzani pieces found along the ancient silk road. So each suzani pieces are meticulous craftsmanship by the hands of women who weave in the tales of nature, soil and hopes of the future.
- White vintage suzani fabric*
- Blue embroidery
- Four style options: long, short, waist or wrap coat
- Up-cycled sheepskin trim: white, brown or black colour
- Fully-lined with up-cycled sheepskin (wrap coat is lined with ikat)
- Front two pockets
- Length: long & wrap 105 cm, short & waist 65 cm
- 45 % suzani embroidery + 55% up-cycled sheepskin or ikat
The estimated production time is 6-8 weeks.
* Due to the nature of the fabric, which is vintage material that has lived through so many beautiful stories, we would like you to keep in mind that it may have small marks and imperfections which tell stories of the past.
When it comes to running a small company with purpose, there are so many costs that are both unseen and seen. From renting our Zazi world in the heart of Amsterdam to the worldwide creatives we work with every day. From the most talented pattern makers, photographers, muses to the endless calls to perfection every co-creation up to the smallest seem. From our community work of tracking your order to packing them with love, and a little note before it arrives with you.
Our co-creations are a process of months of calls and love letters to our partners to get to know them and their stories. Two teams of women coming together from far corners of the world to create products made with the intentionality to truly connect you to the stories interwoven in them. If there is money left by the end of this process, it is directly invested into a new community so we can slowly grow this company step by step.
We hope you feel the love we weave through every garment.